COLLEGE PARK, Md. (WJZ) — The University of Maryland, College Park is suspending its education abroad program in China for the spring semester amid the coronavirus scare.
School officials said students will get help in finding other academic options.
- Maryland Patients Tests Negative For Coronavirus
- CDC Testing Maryland Resident For Possible Novel Coronavirus
- Passenger With Flu Like Symptoms Escorted Off Plane At BWI, Did Not Meet Coronavirus Testing Criteria
- Virginia Investigating 3 Possible Coronavirus Cases
- As Deaths Surge, Maryland Doctors Work On Vaccine To Stop New Coronavirus Outbreak
American University is doing this, too. It’s now working to bring nine students home from Bejing, China.