TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — A member of the Towson men’s basketball team tested positive for COVID-19 Monday, leading the organization to stop all team activities, the university said Tuesday.
The team has also postponed all of its games through January 10.
- Coronavirus Resources: How To Get Help In Maryland
- TIMELINE: Coronavirus In Maryland, Tracking The Spread
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
- Latest CDC Guidelines
The positive test is the latest coronavirus-related headache for the team, which saw multiple games postponed earlier this month after a player tested positive. A support staff member also tested positive for the virus late last month.
- Towson Men’s Basketball Temporarily Suspends All Team Activities Due To Positive COVID-19 Test
- COVID-19 Latest: Towson-Maryland Men’s Basketball Game Canceled Due To Positive Test Among Support Staff