DALLAS (WJZ) — Gaithersburg native Trevon Diggs will be staying in the South.
The Dallas Cowboys drafted Diggs during the second round of the 2020 NFL Draft Friday night.READ MORE: Judge Approves $577 Million Settlement For Maryland HBCUs
- MORE NFL DRAFT COVERAGE:
- NFL Draft: Ravens Pick Up S Geno Stone In 7th Round, WR James Proche In 6th Round
- NFL Draft: Ravens Bolster Defensive Line, Take Broderick Washington Jr. In Fifth Round
- NFL Draft: Ravens Take Offensive Guard Ben Bredeson In Fourth Round Of Draft
- NFL Draft: Ravens 3rd Round Picks Include Justin Madubuike, Devin Duvernary, Malik Harrison, Tyre Phillips
- NFL Draft: Ravens Pick Up J.K. Dobbins In Second Round Of 2020 Draft
- Ravens Could Target Interior Offensive Lineman In Coming Rounds Of Draft
- Ravens First Round Pick Patrick Queen Ready For ‘A Lot Of Wins’ In Rookie Season
- Lamar Jackson Calls Ravens 1st Round Pick Patrick Queen ‘Ray Lewis Jr.’
- Ravens Take LB Patrick Queen With 28th Overall Pick In 2020 NFL Draft
- Baltimore Ravens To Raise Money For The Salvation Army During NFL Draft
- ‘We Love To Make Trades’ | Ravens General Manager Eric DeCosta Previews NFL Draft
- Former Towson University QB Tom Flacco Hopes To Hear His Name Called At The NFL Draft
- Interior Offensive Line And Inside Linebacker Are Ravens Clear Needs In NFL Draft Says WJZ’s Mark Viviano
- Read More NFL News From CBSSports.com
Diggs, a six-foot-one, 205-pound cornerback, played college football for the Alabama Crimson Tide.
Baltimore City Councilman Zeke Cohen Arrested At CASA Protest In DC
— Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) April 25, 2020
Diggs was the 51st overall pick in the draft.MORE NEWS: Gov. Larry Hogan Lifts All COVID-19 Capacity Restrictions As Of Saturday, Indoor Mask Mandate Will Remain
Stay with WJZ for the latest on the 2020 NFL Draft.